From the first conversation I felt that Linda was a new “best friend”. She worked with the resorts, coordinated friends and relatives from all over the country and made everyone feel like she was there just for them whenever they called. She is the BEST!!!!!!!!!
Rob & Stephanie
Linda was responsible for making all travel arrangements for my recent wedding in Bermuda. I could not have been more pleased with the very personal attention. She is extremely knowledgeable and left me feeling confident about all of my travel plans.
Thank you so much. Everything was perfect. Ariel Sands was so beautiful we are spoiled forever now! It was exactly what we wanted, right on the ocean. I told everyone you listened to us and made the perfect recommendation.
Marilyn & Phil
What a great time we all had. The wedding and other arrangements were just wonderful. Even the weather cooperated. You should feel satisfied that you have helped to add such pleasure to a new couple. Best wishes!
In one simple word: Amazing! It couldn’t be planned any better…You did a wonderful job and made our Honeymoon one that we will cherish for a lifetime…
Kevin & Beth
We loved Bermuda… the beautiful blue waters, the hotel, the people, the sights, the restaurants… EVERYTHING! Thank you for helping us! Our honeymoon was perfect!
Melinda & Joe
THANK YOU for everything. Your hard work, knowledge and most of all patience with me and all my guests. EVERYTHING was amazing!!!! You made it so easy and so very special! We love you!
Tina & Jeff
- Working with you - In-depth consultation with each couple to determine travel needs. Continued assistance to each and every guest ensuring impeccable service.
- Hotels - Expert guidance on hotels, negotiate rates, secure and manage group contracts, monitor and manage room blocks, cut off dates, group lists and group amenities.
- Getting there - Airline group contracts or individual schedule and fare assistance as required by each guest
- Getting around - Ground transportation at your destination with preferred service providers.
- Your guests are so special to me - VIP service for you and your guests that includes all the important travel related arrangements.
- Keep everyone informed - Managed guest lists for you, your wedding planning team and the hotels.
- Let me be the travel provider - In depth travel services focused on each of your guests so that you can concentrate on you and not your guest's travel!
- Travel documents - Left this for last since that is what most guests do!!! But they will be informed at the start to check their passports and other valid travel documents. Passports and visas assistance provided.
- Travel Management - Consult with a professional Destination Wedding Travel Specialist! Ensure that they have in-depth knowledge of the destination(s) you are considering!
- Flexibility – Many destinations have shoulder and off season times when deals are the best and it is still beautiful weather!
- Venue – At each destination the variety is endless! Work with a Destination Wedding Travel Professional to ensure your accommodations coordinate perfectly with your venue location and your entire destination wedding experience!
- Hotels - If your wedding is at a higher end luxury hotel, consider additional options and price points for guests. Destination wedding travel experts coordinate this best to ensure guests are not scattered all around.
- Guest activities – Incorporate fun and exciting guest activity options! Consider time for the guests together, time for them to be on their own and most importantly time for you!
- Wedding planner - Consider when you create your team of professionals to include a full level of cohesive services. Include a Destination Wedding Travel planner on your team!
- Concierge - Providing services and paying attention to elements that create the finishing touches to an invaluable level of detailed planning.
- Dining - Isn't it maddening to find the best restaurants at the end of your well planned vacation? Not when you have specialized concierge services included! Dining reservations, made especially for you and your guests, just one more thing you don't have to think about!
- Have lots of fun - Planning of small and large group activities for your destination wedding or event.
- Know before you go - In depth destination knowledge including activities, restaurants and places to see, all shared and customized just for you!
- Local customs, traditions and fun - Want to add a local flair element to your experience? Destination specialists know exactly all the fun facts, local eateries, traditions and ways to immerse into your destination!
- Let's party!!! - You and your guests will want to know where the fun ways to party at night are! Check - can help with that too!
- Getting around - Cars, boats, buses, mopeds, taxis...how to get from here to there. You and your guests will know the best ways to get around!
Your browser is out-of-date!
This site utilizes modern web technologies. Please update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now